Tuesday 2 February 2010

February? Already!

Wow!  Time is flying by!

I've been looking at my "to do" list I made at the start of the year to make sure I'm on track.  So far I'm doing pretty well.
I've made my hair appointment for the wedding day, looked at potential hair styles for me and my bridesmaids, I met Sarah from Blue Door Bakery and spoke extensively about cupcakes, emailed my friends about "Hen and the City" and booked our flights from San Francisco to Oahu!

Well today I crossed off two more things from my list.

First of all I registered our gift list with John Lewis, we don't have to decide on what we want yet but at least it's all set up ready for us to zap our way around the shop!

Has: "What does this do?"
Laura: "I have no idea?  Lets get it!"
Zap!

Also today I sent off our deposit to Sarah at Blue Door Bakery to confirm our booking for our yummy wedding cupcake tower!

This is the tower we saw at the wedding fayre at Stone Manor Hotel.  Ours will look really similar but with a giant cupcake on top!


I want to try and make the chalkboard placecards this month too, I now have all the things I need after buying 4 more packs of wooden hearts from Hobbycraft this weekend, so there's nothing really stopping me!

Last night Has found the flights for Honolulu to Anchorage, Anchorage to Seattle and Seattle to New York so we should be able to get those booked up soon too!  Full steam ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails