Tuesday 9 February 2010

I Love Chocolate

I've been having a mooch on the Thorntons website, I love Thorntons chocolates but didn't realise until today that they offer a wedding service.

Chocolate favours with the bride and grooms initials


Tiny cute favour boxes filled with 1, 2 or 4 delicious Thorntons Chocolates
 
They also sell the matching stationery so you can tie everything together.  There are loads of different options available and if you already (like me) have sourced your favour boxes but are wondering what to fill them with... how about Thorntons Continental Viennese Truffles, Champagne Truffle Hearts or even Continental Diplomat (my favourite!)?


If someone has been extra helpful and you want to spoil them why not say thank you with one of Thorntons amazing I Love Chocolate gift boxes?
Maybe doing this post before lunch was a bad idea?  Now I'm hungry and craving chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails