Saturday 16 January 2010

All Booked In!

I had my hair appointment today, good bye roots!

As well as bringing me back to blonde, it gave me the chance to talk to Jo about having her do my hair on the morning of the wedding.  She spoke to the owner for me and they have kindly agreed to open half an hour earlier for us so we'll have a rush free hour and a half of serious hair pampering!

It makes a lot more sense for us to go to a salon, it means all of us can have our hair worked on at the same time rather than waiting for someone to finish before moving on to the next one.

I've told Jo my ideas about a curly side pony and she recommended a few new ideas for me to mull over.  We're also going to try out a new colour which is ammonia free, so much better for my hair.

One of the styles she mentioned was incorporating a plait into a curly side do.  Similar to this but my hair would be curlier.



She's suggested we trail out different ideas around August/September and coincide it with a dress fitting to make sure it all works together.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be far too impatient to wait until August so I'll be having an amateur trail at home some time soon!
All in all a very productive day!  No more roots and wedding hair appointment sorted!  Go me!

2 comments:

  1. I like the platt stylee!
    I am meant to be doing assignments, but once again i have got distracted and started looking at hairstyles. I quite like this style- the natural updo!
    http://michaelssalonartisticteam.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/lauren-conrads-hollywood-updo.jpg

    http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.com/images/natural-curly-hair-updos-15.jpg

    Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed I've seen those styles before and think they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails