Sunday 28 February 2010

Chalkboard Heart Placecards Part 3

I pretty much live in Hobby Craft at the moment, I went on Saturday and picked up a few bits and bobs.  One thing I did buy was chalk paint pens.  They're the pens that restaurants use to write on their chalkboards.  I was worried about using chalk for the place cards in case the names rubbed off.

Unfortunately the only picture I have was taken on a phone so the quality is a little naff, but you get the idea.


I want to give the hearts another coat of the chalkboard paint, so this was just a trial.  I can't wait to see the finished piece!  It's been so fun to do and it's great to know that such a quick, easy and cheap project will add so much to our tables!

You can read about this project here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails