Tuesday 19 January 2010

My Girls

I've mentioned before that my bridesmaids are all very different.  I don't want to dress or style them in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable.  I know deep down they would all wear a peach taffeta fru-fru dress for me, but why would I put them through that?!

I've done little mood boards and "fact sheets" to describe each of their personalities and what sort of bridesmaid I think they'll be.

Name: Suzie/Moo/Squish
Age: 25
Favourite Colours: Black, Pink
Star Sign: Cancer
Favourite Bands/Music: Incubus, Rage Against The Machine, Less Than Jake, Green Day
Favourite TV:  Peep Show, Big train, Sex and the City, American Dad, Black Books, Young Ones, Bottom, Alan Partridge, Miami / La Ink,
Five words to describe Suzie: Loony, Funny, Loyal, Smiley, Quirky




Name: Hayley/Hay/Miss Hayley
Age: 23
Favourite Colours: Yellow, Purple (Good job too!)
Star Sign: Scorpio
Favourite Bands/Music:  All sorts, but she has a thing about 90's boy bands!
Favourite TV:  Lost, Glee
Five words to describe Hayley: Girly, Clumsy, Loyal, Happy, Generous



Name: Natalie/Nats/Snats
Age: 13
Star Sign: Taurus
Favourite Bands/Music: JLS
Favourite TV:  The Hills
Five words to describe Hayley: Loving, Excitable, Scatty, Thoughtful, Sweet




Name: Sophie/Soph/Sophums
Age: 8
Star Sign: Scorpio
Five words to describe Sophie: Bubbly, Energetic, Angelic, Cheeky, Independent



I wonder if my assessments of the girls is how they would view themselves?  Care to comment?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mooface!!!

    I think you've got me spot on, I knew you would!!

    I love the hair ideas that you've put for me and I also love the really dark purple!

    Does this mean after my wedding i can go mad and dye all my hair purple - at least it will match?!?!?!

    Tee Hee Hee

    Lub ya! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails