Monday 4 January 2010

The year of the weddings!

Now Christmas has passed, it's time for serious wedding planning.

Not just for our wedding but Suzie's too!  She gets married in 47 days and there's a hen party to prepare for before then!

I need to be able to plan out what I need to do over the next few months and whilst I probably won't stick to it rigidly it's good to have it written down.

January
  • Chase Jennie (Florist) for written confirmation of deposit received and timeline of important dates. 
  • Book appointment with Leanne @ Natural Cupcake Kitchen to discuss the possibility of them supplying the cupcakes. 
  • Go to the wedding fare at Stone Manor Wedding (24th) to speak to Sarah at Blue Door Bakery Kitchen to discuss the possibility of them supplying the cupcakes. 
  • Hopefully secure a cupcake supplier! 
  • At my next hair appointment, discuss with Jo about having our hair done at the hairdressers on the morning of the wedding. 
  • Start to look at hair styles for me and bridesmaids 
  • Work out potential available weekends for “Hen in the City!”
    • Write out a guest list 
    • Source hotels and activities to find an estimated cost based on everyone coming.
    • Put ideas to hens! 
February - I doubt I'll plan very much in February as I'll be in full Bridesmaid mode!
  • Register at John Lewis for Gift List.
  • Think about songs for the ceremony. 
  • Book remaining honeymoon flights. 
  • Attend Suzie's wedding!
March 
  • Start to make up day invitations. 
  • Research bridesmaids dresses. Contact recommended dress makers for quotes and appointments. 
  • 5 – 7th March National Wedding Fayre @ NEC. – Maybe go to look at bridesmaids dresses.
I think taking it 3 months at a time is probably best.  Any more than that and I could get seriously overwhelmed!  I want to make sure I'm not rushing at the last minute because I do tense up very easily!

I'm sure I won't get chance to do some of the above or other things will take priority but I find it helps to have things written down.  With 10 months and 1 day to go it's time to get my skates on!

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh, 47 days away, Thats not right surely! AHHHHHH

    I cant believe how quickly the time is going. I cant wait to have you by my side on the most important day of my life. Im lucky to have you as my friend!

    Lub ya Moo

    10 month countdown.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails