Sunday 24 January 2010

Blue Door Delicious!

Today I met Sarah from Blue Door Bakery at Stone Manor Hotel's Wedding Fayre.  I got to see her gorgeous cupcakes in the flesh and let me tell you they we're amazing!  Just standing by the stall talking to her we could smell them!
Sarah had two arrangements one was an 80 vanilla cupcake tower with purple embellishments, including purple and laser cut cake cases and another made entirely from chocolate, crowning the chocolatey tower was a rather impressive giant cupcake.  The presentation of each cake is perfect.  You can tell Sarah obviously puts in a lot of care and effort.

After I had introduced myself to Sarah she said "Oh I have something for you!" and pulled out a little cupcake gift box from under the table!  So sweet!



Not only do they look and smell absolutely delicious they taste incredible!  The cakes are so light and fluffy and the frosting is heavenly!  My words seriously can not do these cakes justice.  You really have to try them for yourselves!



Needless to say the first thing I did when I got home, aside from devouring the cakes, was to email Sarah with the nitty gritty details of ordering these for our wedding.  Our guests really are in for a tasty treat!

It was lovely to meet you Sarah and thanks again for the scrummy cakes!  x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails