Wednesday 3 March 2010

Wedding Breakfast Music


Crossing off another item on the list, well sort of!  I think it's going to be an ongoing job at least we've made a start..  I've left the play list up to Has to decide, he's much better at picking songs than I am.  He created an amazing play list for our engagement party.  We didn't have a DJ or band, we set up Has' laptop and played it through my Uncle's speakers.


We had so many compliments about the music played that night, he worked on getting the music just right for months, so it's probably best he starts on the tunes now!

We've sorted out my aisle music, our first dance and a few other songs we want played during our wedding, I'm sure the music is something that we will be tweaking right up to the last minute but its nice to have a starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails