Friday 26 March 2010

Some Things for the Weekend

I've decided to expand my Friday Photo feature into "Some Things for the Weekend"

I read so many great blogs, forums, articles and tweets daily about weddings, crafts, design and a hole host of other things that I want to share and remember.   I thought instead of dedicating a post to each I'll collect them up and post them at the end of the week.  So without further ado... Some Things for the Weekend!



~ I heart We Heart It - in fact I'm addicted

Check out this bad boy!  *drool*

To hire or not to hire?

~ The cutest little Easter craft project... will I have time to give it ago? Hope so!

~ An engagement shoot with cupcakes? Now you're talking!

10 top tips for getting the best photos on your wedding day

This wedding blew me away!  Love, love, love the polka dot ties!

Hawaii in pictures




Easter brunch inspiration

Half price sale now on at Debenhams!

To die for!



Crushing on chalkboards



OMG posters, OMG indeed!

The cutest stationery I've seen in a long time!

What do you think? Some Things for the Weekend better that Friday Photo?


Happy Weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails