Friday, 26 March 2010

Some Things for the Weekend

I've decided to expand my Friday Photo feature into "Some Things for the Weekend"

I read so many great blogs, forums, articles and tweets daily about weddings, crafts, design and a hole host of other things that I want to share and remember.   I thought instead of dedicating a post to each I'll collect them up and post them at the end of the week.  So without further ado... Some Things for the Weekend!



~ I heart We Heart It - in fact I'm addicted

~ Check out this bad boy!  *drool*

~ To hire or not to hire?

~ The cutest little Easter craft project... will I have time to give it ago? Hope so!

~ An engagement shoot with cupcakes? Now you're talking!

~ 10 top tips for getting the best photos on your wedding day

~ This wedding blew me away!  Love, love, love the polka dot ties!

~ Hawaii in pictures




~ Easter brunch inspiration

~ Half price sale now on at Debenhams!

~ To die for!



~ Crushing on chalkboards



~ OMG posters, OMG indeed!

~ The cutest stationery I've seen in a long time!

What do you think? Some Things for the Weekend better that Friday Photo?


Happy Weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails