Wednesday 3 March 2010

Honeymoon Wardrobe

I've been thinking a lot about our honeymoon lately, and worrying slightly about the amount of clothes I want to take and the amount of clothes I'll be able to take!

With spring/summer clothes now hitting the shops, it's the perfect time to grab a few key items ready to take with me.  I've done some searching around and found a few things I really like.  I've done 2 boards, one for the warm weather and one for cold!

I found it funny how the colours of the clothes are all very similar!  I only noticed this as I was saving the images so it wasn't intentional!

First up, a selection of clothes for the cooler cities we shall be visiting.
I should imagine I'm going to live in jeans, denim skirts with tights/leggings and warm cardigans and jumpers.

from top left to right
Black wild rose frill dress from Debenhams, Cropped bow cardigan from New Look, Shoe sequin crew top from OasisHeart Boyfriend Cardi from Oasis, 70 Denier tights from New Look, Sophie wash garnet jeans from Oasis, Raw edge denim mini skirt from New Look. Boyfriend Cardi from New Look, Bench Parka from Bench, Boyfriend sweater from New Look, Purple ribbed long cardi from ASOS.


For the warmer parts of our honeymoon I've found these...

from top left to right
Cotton slip cami from Oasis, Studded pleat neck check top from Oasis, Navy lace bib top from Dorothy Perkins, Ladder tiered sundress from Topshop, Dallas wash denim knee short from Oasis, Belle bow dress from New Look, Marled boyfriend cardigan from ASOS, Button detail strappy dress from ASOS, Purple twist back muscle vest from Miss Selfridge, Aqua crinkle vest from Miss Selfridge, Khaki ditsy tiered skirt from Dorothy Perkins


The nice thing is a few of these items can be worn whether it's hot or cold.  I already have a few staple tops and skirts I'll be taking but it's always nice to treat yourself to a few new pieces when you go away!  Now shoes...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails