Thursday 25 March 2010

Engagement Shoot Style

I've had a couple of ideas for our engagement shoot.

I'd love to be able to carry a small bouquet of tulips in some photos.  They are my favourite flower and seeing as I can't afford to include them in the wedding it would be nice to have a few shots of them.





My other thought was related to our "Thank You" cards.  We won't have the opportunity to write these out before we go on honeymoon, so I wanted to prepare as much as I could for when we get back.  We'll be away for 3 weeks and I don't want to leave people too long without a proper thank you.

I have been thinking about having a few photos taken during our shoot specifically for our "Thank You" cards  so I can make these us ready for us to write out when we get back.  I love the idea of having the words "Thank You" written out and held by us.  Something like this...


It's really different and cute!  As chalkboards seem to be featuring quite heavily in our wedding, I had thought about using the boards we are having for our menus.

We can also have a lot of fun with other different messages




Cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of an engagement shoot! I definitely vote for the chalkboards - they're very cool...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails