Tuesday 16 March 2010

Cyber Candy

Has and I had to get the bus into work this morning as my poor car (Bebe) is visiting the garage.  The stop for our bus is the other side of the town from my office so I rarely venture that way.  It was a blessing in disguise, we stepping off the bus to see a shop we had never seen before, in Birmingham at least.

Cyber Candy

If you've never visited or even heard about Cyber Candy, it's a shop that sells sweets, chocolates, drinks, biscuits and loads more from around the World.  In particular (for us!) American candy!

Hershey's Kisses, Milk Duds (my favourites!), Lucky Charms, Mountain Dew, Twinkies, Jolly Ranchers, Twizzlers to name but a few of the things we over dose on when we're in the USA.



Hayley's sister Kirsty bought us back some Hershey's Kisses on her recent trip to New York and now if we think we need any more, we have a store right on our door step!  Depending on the cost it would be nice to be able to have a few more American treats on our candy table.

I was also thinking I could pick up a few treats for our ushers. I think they will go really well with the American lager/beer idea.

I also happen to know that one of my bridesmaids has a bit of a thing for Fruit Loops....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails