Monday 26 October 2009

'Ush!

Originally we were never going to have Ushers, but the more we thought about it, the more we really liked the idea.
Our choices were easy.

My little brother, Paul.

Paul and I get on so well, we never fight.  We have so many little in jokes that set us off giggling.  I shall be sharing a room with Paul the night before the wedding.  I couldn't think of anyone better.  He's so laid back so I know some of that will have to rub off on me!

Our friend Tom



Has and Tom went to senior school together and I met Tom when I met Has in college. Here we all are in New York at Madison Square Gardens watching the Knicks and at the Reading Festival last year.

I'm glad we can involve these two very special people into the day, I hope it shows how much they mean to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails