Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year'e Eve

How did you spend it?

We went to one of our favourite clubs in town called Eddies with some of our best friends.  We had a really good night and it was amazing to be able to say "We're getting married this year!"

I tried out my fake eyelashes and whilst they looked good, I was permanently paranoid they'd come off.  Our first stop of the night was to our friend's Kelly and Nic's apartment.  When I got there I realised one of the eyelashes had started to peel off I tried to ignore it but by the time I'd got to the pub the left eyelash came off in my hand.  Wasn't impressed!

Before my eyelash fell off, with my brother Paul


I did really like the bambi look, but I think I'm going to have a look into getting shorter thicker ones and always, always take the glue out with me!  For the wedding I might even look into getting them professionally attached one eye lash at a time!



New Years Day we had a big meal around my mom and dad's house.  I decorated the table again but changed it a little from Christmas Day.  Mom and Dad spent most of the day in the kitchen preparing the meal which was amazing! A fabulous way to start the New Year



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails