Friday 22 January 2010

Busy busy busy!

I have a rather wedding packed weekend on the cards!  Tomorrow I shall be visiting Hobby Crafts to see if I can find the materials to make chalkboard place names. If I get time I'll also have a go at putting one together.

The it's off to Suzie's house to drop off something special... what could it be!?  Not telling!  If Suzie spies this post the surprise will be ruined!  I promise to post about it once she has it!

I'm also out with some friends tomorrow night for pizza, drinks and dancing so I may as well kill two birds so to speak and curl my hair and play around with some wedding styles.

Then Sunday bright and early (depending on hangovers) we shall be eating cake from Blue Door Bakery.  The lovely Sarah will be at the Stone Manor Hotel Wedding Fair.  Hopefully I'll be able to cross off another "to do" item from my January list.  I'm really looking forward to meeting her, we've chatted over email and twitter so it'll be nice to put a face to the tweets!


Jealous?  You should be!!

Happy Weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails