Tuesday 5 January 2010

Brrrrr!

The UK has been completely covered with snow and of course we're all acting like we've never seen the cold white stuff before! Planes are grounded, people are stranded, schools are shut and the roads are chaos!  Lucky for us our drive home wasn't too bad until I turned into our road.


I barely made it on to the drive!
I would be so excited if I knew I didn't have to atempt to drive to work again tomorrow morning.  The town centre comes to a stand still if it rains, so you can imagine what it's like when snow falls!

I want a snow day!  I want to build a snow man in the morning, go sledging over the park, take some cool pictures on our new camera, before going home to snuggle in blankets drinking hot chocolate and watching films.



I settled with the snuggling and hot chocolates.

2 comments:

  1. lol blog-a-holic! love it!

    you managed to beat me to the punch with a cold weather blog, but I managed to take a photo on my HTC Hero and tweet it instantly so I've raised the bar there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Can you show me how to do that?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails