Monday 21 December 2009

Bambification Complete!

I have never worn fake eyelashes before, but after a recommendation from my hairdresser I went and bought a pair.  It's not that my eyelashes are short they just never stayed curled and are quite fair towards the tip so it makes them look shorter.  Since I am engaged to a man with eyelashes that rival Bambi I have a little eyelash envy!

I actually bought the false eyelashes a few months ago but could never get the hang of putting them on, but as they say practise makes perfect!

Eye before Bambification



After, flutter-tastic!


What do you think?

I'm going to give them a whirl New Year's Eve to see how I get on with them!

P.S I told you I was an amateur eyelash attacher - It's just been pointed out I have the wrong eyelash on the wrong eye!  Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails