Tuesday 26 January 2010

Ahoy Me Hearties!

This Saturday I shall be dressed in my piratey best aboard the good ship "Hen Party"

It's Suzie's swashbucklin' single life send off and the theme of the day?  Pirates!  (In case you hadn't figured that bit out!)  We're all off to a photography studio armed with inflatable palm trees, monkey's and bottles 'o rum to have lots of crazy photos taken.  Then it's back to Cap'in Suzie's quarters for fun and games!

Because I'm feeling rather mischievous today I'm going to share a sneak peak of some of the goodies and surprises we have in store for our hen...



Sorry Suzie!  Only 4 more days until you find out!

After the party I shall share everything we had planned and if they're not too bad, maybe even some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails