Thursday 1 October 2009

Every girl needs...

A friend like Harriet!

Harriet is a very close family friend, she may as well BE family! My dad is Harriet’s Godfather and both Harriet’s parents Trevor and Dawn are my godparents.

Luckily for me Harriet is a beautician and a very good one at that! She’s has very kindly offered to do my make up for the big day!

We should be going shopping together very soon to have a look at cover up make up. I’m not 100% sure I want to use it, but I’m going to give it a try. I’ve never been embarrassed by my scars and never normally hide them I just had this idea that I wanted to be “clean” for my wedding day. I’m not even sure if that makes sense and I’m pretty sure I won’t give a stuff on the day, I just want to give it a go so I have the option.

I’m growing my hair at the moment, I’ve always had long hair so when I say growing I mean I wont be making any rash decisions at the hairdressers, like I usually do, have it cut short then regret it when I see a photograph of myself with long hair. Seriously, this happens about every 6 months!
I want to be able to wear my hair curly without it looking short. I’ve found a model Ronald Joyce uses and I think she’s pretty perfect. I adore her hair and make up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails