Friday 2 October 2009

Friday's Photo

I spend A LOT of time on the internet looking at weddings.  Anything wedding related and I am interested but one of my most favourite things to look at are other people's wedding albums (because I'm a nosey bugger!)

Therefore I have decided I'm going to put up a picture every Friday that I have found during the week.



I love how cute and romantic this picture is.   I'd like to think the picture wasn't staged, but instead he just lifted his bride into the air because he loves her so much and he was so happy.  In my head he's giving her a delicate kiss.

I also seem to have a little bit of an obsession with fancy footwear.  I love the idea of wearing something a little different for the big day, I think it makes really great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails