Tuesday 13 October 2009

Wedding Dreams

I've had a few... none of them have really made any sense!  The one dream I had Tom Chambers from last years Strictly Come Dancing gave Has and I a wedding gift and I fell over my phone charger wire when I walked down the aisle!

It's one thing for the Bride to Be to have wedding dreams... but what about the Bridesmaids?

Hayley has just told me her dream from last night.

"I had one wierd dream about your wedding last night. You came running down the aisle, instead of nice normal working you ran down the aisle throwing cake in peoples faces?!


Then everyone was rushing me and my hair was still wet and I didnt have any make up on. I was stressing that I didnt have any jewellery on!"

Eating cheese before bedtime Hayley? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails