Tuesday 27 October 2009

Signature Squares

The other weekend Hayley came round to help out with ideas for the outer wallet of our invites.

We sat at the dining room table eating copious amounts of treats, (could explain why it was a maintain that week!) sticking, cutting and embossing, trying to find something that looked good.

Hayley came up with a fab idea that I loved, and I've now added a little something to it.  I ordered extra ribbon from eBay and did the first set of mock ups last night.

What do you think?

Idea 1


Idea 2



Idea 3


The organza ribbon I bought is a pain to work with, so I may have to find a different type, failing that I could palm that job off to someone else! ;)

I took a picture of all three signature squares



Obviously these are only very rough as I just wanted to see what it would look like.  I shall be backing the signature squares onto darker purple card and will probably print the squares themselves on the same pearlised paper I've used for the inside invitation sheets.

I can't really decide which one looks best though.  I do have a slight favourite but it would be interesting to see which one is your favourite...
So Idea 1, 2 or 3?

I've added a poll, oh it's just like X Factor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails