Tuesday 27 October 2009

Dear Santa...

I've been a good girl this year, so pretty please with a cherry on top may I have a digital SLR camera for Christmas?

I don't even want you to buy all of it!  Just some towards it and I'll buy the rest!

I have been lusting over a digital SLR camera for a while now, ever since I went to New York with my friend Ian and saw some of the amazing, jaw dropping photos he took.  Some of my favourite photos of New York are the ones he took.

I would love to be able to make gorgeous photos of my own and seeing as we are going to some fabulous places on our Honeymoon I'd love to be able to capture those memories in the highest quality.

See, it would be an investment!

Yours thankfully
Laura x

Ian's amazing NYC shots.













Ok, so Ian didn't take this last picture (he's in it, on the right!) but it was still done using his camera.  It's one of my favourite photos from the whole trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails