Friday 16 October 2009

Keeping the Kids Quiet!

We have 7 maybe 8 (My cousin is expecting this December!) children coming to our wedding for the whole day, all of which are family and we wouldn't dream of not inviting them.

That said we also realise that children get bored very easily.  As well as the little jars of sweets for the children we want to give them a bag of treats to keep them occupied.

I've brought white gift bags from eBay, they are quite big and really sturdy.  I've designed my own labels to go on the bags, and I'm thinking of replacing the white cord handles with purple ones.

This is an example of the labels


I intend to put the bags at their place on the tables and fill the bags with things to colour, make and play.  I'm going to be keeping my eyes open in the Christmas sales this year to see if there are any bargains to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails