Friday 9 October 2009

Remember, remember the 5th of November...

Because we are getting married!!

So the 1 year countdown is fast approaching and there are a few things that need to be sorted out.  For one we need to send out our Save the Dates.

This was actually one of the first things I did after getting engaged.  I designed our Save the Dates to be printed on to a magnet.  I used Vista Print who were offering a really good deal of 25 free magnets (I actually brought 50... I'm not sure what I was thinking?  So if you get more than 1 magnet, you know why!)

These are the magnets.



I have also designed something to go with them.  It has our website on there so our friends can look up accommodation details and it also allows me to address the Save the Dates so not confuse who is invited.  Because I was so proud of my New York skyline design I decided to use it in this.  What do you think?




When Has comes home from India, we'll start to send these out!

Only 22 days to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails