Thursday 1 October 2009

"He’s leaving on a jet plane..."

Well actually it’s a Mercedes Benz that will take him to Manchester to catch a Boeing 777 to Dubai then on to Chennai in India. 5107 miles away.

Has is leaving for a month to work in Chennai training a small team on how to do his job. Yeah, another big profile bank is outsourcing to India, shock!

This will be the longest we have spent apart from each other. About 8 months into our relationship I went to California for 3 weeks with my family. I cried and cried when we said goodbye. We still managed to speak every day as Has would wake up in the early hours of the morning to ring my hotel. So before I went to bed and just as he was waking up every day for the whole 3 weeks we still spoke to each other on the phone.

People keep saying to me “Oh it’s only a month” and “It will fly by!” I’m not convinced! On the plus side when Has does come home we will be very close to the 1 year countdown.

Roll on October 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails