Wednesday 14 October 2009

Hugs, Kisses and Milk Duds

A girl at work has just come back from a trip to New York and as is customary in our office she brought back some treats for us all to enjoy.

Even though I should be dieting I couldn't help going to see what she had brought back.

Miniature Hershey Chocolates!!



Seriously, how amazingly cute and perfect are these!  There was (yes I ate them!) about 6 or 7 Milk Duds in this box and would be ideal for our candy table.

I love these too, from The Knot.  Personalised Hershey's Hugs & Kisses!



But I don't live in America and they don't ship internationally... plus I'm not sure they would travel so well!  $19.99 for a box of melted mush!?

There's only one thing for it, I'm just going to have to go to New York myself and source my American chocolates! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails