Wednesday 30 December 2009

Christmas Presents

I have been soo lucky this year! I have had everything I wanted and more!

My dad surprised me and Has with a new digital SLR camera, it's amazing!  It's a Nikon D5000 and I'm still learning the different setting but even switching everything to automatic, the camera takes great photos.


Say Cheese!

Suzie bought me the best mug ever!  It reads "I ♥ Spreadsheets" after all I am the spreadsheet queen!  She also bought me a pack of "Hen Night Howlers" the first game I read involved a banana, a condom and the players mouth... lets just say we won't be playing most of those on the hen night! Thank you Suzie

Hayley somehow managed to track down my perfume!!  I couldn't believe it!  I will now be able to wear Love by Nina Ricci on my wedding day!  Thank you Hayley!

Paul bought me my gorgeous earrings I wanted for the wedding from Yarwood White


I wore them on Christmas day but now they've been put away, not to be worn until November!

I had loads of other bits and bobs, Has bought me, amongst other things, Stephen Fry in America which I can't wait to watch, a New Moon fleece blanket (because I am secretly 13!) and an amazing book of the top 100 cities in the world!
I had new pajamas, 2 new pairs of slippers and 2 new dressing gowns... I guess when people think of me they think snuggly, cosy and sleepy.  They're not wrong either!

I had a wonderful Christmas, not just because of the great gifts I received but I've loved spending extra time with my friends and family.  This is why I love Christmas so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails