Wednesday 2 December 2009

Things I love


If I'm honest I don't really understand Twitter, I'm an occasional tweeter and only really tweet when my friend Steven nags me to!  If you're really interested you can find me under Looplah!

As far as I can understand people put "tags" in their tweets to "group" them together so someone searching a topic has access to hundreds and thousands of tweets all relating to that subject.  If I have that wrong I apologise... I'm sure Steven will let me know!

One of the topics I keep seeing today is Things I Love.
So here are my things I love.
  • Has
  • My brilliant fantastic family
  • My amazing supportive friends!
  • Clowning around with my little brother Paul
  • New York
  • Christmas!
  • Cups of Yorkshire tea
  • Making craft projects
  • Playing the sims!
  • Spaghetti bolognaise made by Has' mom
  • Writing this blog
  • Planning our wedding
  • Snuggling
  • Being inside in bed when it's really rainy and windy outside
  • Macaroni cheese from Virgils in New York
  • Hot water bottles
  • Festivals!
What things do you love?

2 comments:

  1. Thats a decent quick summary of Twitter.

    http://twitter.com/looplah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails