Tuesday 15 December 2009

Christmas Table Inspiration Part 2

What do you think?
Had a quick play around tonight with the things I had.  On the day I'll have white table cloths and silver crackers.  Also I'm not sure whether the plates will be set ready on the table.

My little Christmas tree candles are from Laura Ashley

I intend to write and attach name tags on to the baubles in the wine glasses and also place either a white or silver table runner down the middle.

I'm also giving peppermint sandwich cookies in little white bags as Christmas favours.  As soon as all the bits and pieces arrive from eBay I'll be starting that project.


Because the table will have to accommodate 15 people I don't want there to be an obvious centre decoration.  I don't want things to look too symetrical.  I'll be getting more candles over the next couple of days but so far I'm really pleased with the way it looks.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails