Tuesday 15 December 2009

Christmas Table Inspiration

This year the 15 (!) of us will be spending Christmas around my aunt and uncles house.  Over the last year or so their house has undergone major surgery!  I'm talking about major renovations to the downstairs of their house.  They have knocked through walls and created new spaces.  It's taken a while but it's all slowly coming together.

It means however that their dining table and other pieces of furniture wont be arriving until just days before Christmas!  Eeek!  So as well as organising the Christmas dinner my aunt has to deal with the stress of organising her home.

I sent her an email asking if she needed any help and I have been put in charge of decorating the table.  For the last two years we have had Christmas dinner round my Mom and Dad's where I have arranged the table, so I'm getting quite used to this job role!

This year I have decided to go with a winter wonderland theme.  I have picked up inspiration from a number of places and have already bought a few bits.  Tonight when I get home I shall be doing a few test runs to see how if looks and decide on what else I need to get to complete the look.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails