Tuesday 8 December 2009

With this ring...

After my appointment yesterday I began to think about the ceremony and all the little details.  Like the rings!

I went shopping with Suzie a few months ago and we somehow managed to walk into Goldsmiths and try on a few wedding rings.  I've always thought I wanted diamonds on my wedding ring, but the ones I tried on didn't really fit with my engagement ring.  I tried on a thin plain band and it looked really nice.

However when we do start to look for our wedding rings I still want to try on different styles.  I haven't completely rules out diamonds on my ring just yet.


1,2,3,4

I quite like the style of these, I really need to try a few more on to see which one will work best with my ring.  It's easy for Has, he'll just choose a plain platinum band that fits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails