Monday 21 December 2009

Christmas Films - Updated

I made my "Christmas Films to watch" list back in November. So far I've been able to see...

Home Alone, We watched this on Saturday night when our friends came round to play games. The scene were Kevin puts the spider on Marv's face has me in hysterics every time! It's making me laugh just thinking about it!

Scrooged, We watched this the day we put up our Christmas tree - a festive film to kick start the season!

Father Christmas, I actually watched this back in November, I asked Has to buy it for me and watched it as soon as it arrived in the post! I'd forgotten Father Christmas was an alcoholic!

Elf, this was on TV not so long ago so I snuggled up in bed to watch it!

Miracle On 34th Street, this was on TV too, I half watched it and half listened to the chart countdown last night to find out who was Christmas Number 1

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, I've seen this twice in the last few weeks! We watched it on DVD then it was on TV yesterday, it's such a fab film so so funny!

The Nightmare Before Christmas, again this was on TV yesterday, I literally stayed in bed all day yesterday, switching the channels to find another film once one had finish!

There are still a few more I HAVE to watch before Christmas, although I'm not sure when I'm going to get round to it! We are suppose to be seeing the new Christmas Carol film by Disney at the IMAX tomorrow which I'm looking forward to, but I'd love to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol and It's A Wonderful Life over the next few days.


It's a Wonderful Life

"Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."


1 comment:

  1. Your not doing too bad! So far ive only seen Deck the Halls, Muppets Christmas Carol and Elf! All quality films though!

    I <3 Christmas!

    And i especially <3 my newest tree decoration! Thanks Moo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails