Friday 9 April 2010

Some Things for the Weekend

Friday again!  I love 4 day weeks.
We have an evening reception to go to on Saturday, that makes only 3 more weddings before it's our turn!

from here

What about you - what do you have planned?

Things I've been loving this week...

~ I've been noticing a lot of purple weddings around lately. All gorgeous but my favourites are this Texan wedding, this stunning wedding in the wine county Napa and this really beautiful wedding in Sydney

A disposible two hours in New York

A really cool idea for Save the Date

I absolutely love the light in this engagement shoot. I don't know whether it's natural or created during the editing stages... anyone know?

Beautiful pancake breakfast

A bride from one of the blogs I read got married last Saturday, congratulations!

Cupcake liners + pipe cleaners = pretty!

A pretty Hawaiian wedding

Bryant Park in bloom

Good advice from the Wedding Genie

The Blue Apartment


Cute as a button


Win a £2000 home make over from John Lewis

Have a happy weekend! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails