Tuesday 6 April 2010

Scattered Pictures

My laptop is full of memories.  Birthdays, holidays, Christmas', parties, festivals and get-togethers.  I've mentioned it before but I love my photos.  I'll often scroll through albums just remembering happy times.  This weekend I've spent some time organising my photos and putting them into folders.

I thought I'd share a few photos that I haven't seen in a while but made me smile.

"Say cheese" Paris 2008

Me and Hayley at my 21st in 2005

Me and my brother Paul goofing around at Yosemite National Park 2002

Suzie and Me at my neighbour Kirsty's 18th fancy dress party in 2007

Halloween.  Suzie, Me, Kirsty and Paul

Drying my hair in our New York Apartment 2006.... Ian was a little snap happy!

Sophie, Natalie and me giggling during a photo session for my Nan in 2008

Has and me at Sonisphere in 2009

Typical Sophie, just as we're ready for a nice group photo at our engagement party she blows a bubble gum bubble! Love her!

Just one of the photos that didn't make it into Suzie and Rob's wedding album...!


So many happy and fabulous times!  I'm going to get some photos printed out soon so I can create a collage of frames on my wall.  I love being surrounded by my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails