Sunday 25 April 2010

Happy Birthday Nan!

Today is my Nan's 70th birthday.

We celebrated yesterday by going out for a meal with family and friends and then back to my parents house for a surprise party!

We had arranged for more family and friends to surprise my Nan once we got back from the restaurant.  She was definitely surprised!


It was lovely to see my Nan catch up with everyone.


Seeing as it was St George's day on Friday and how my Nan is very patriotic we had a red, white and blue theme for the party.  All the party food and even the cake, which was made by Sarah at Blue Door Bakery  was in keeping with the theme.




The cake was gorgeous, everyone loved it!  Thank you Sarah!

Together with all my beautiful bridesmaids

We borrowed an idea from the girls at "Rock my Wedding" and printed off a few signs we could use during photos.  Dressed in fancy dress and looking the fool everyone posed for pictures.  It was such good fun!



My Nan had a wonderful night and said today she can't remember smiling so much!


Happy 70th Birthday Nan.  Love you always x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails