Friday 7 May 2010

Some Things for the Weekend


I am totally loving all these four day weeks!

This weekend will be quiet, no birthday parties, no intense football derbies, no dress shopping.  Just relaxing.  Nice!  We have no plans other than getting Has' hair cut (rock and roll!) I may attempt to motivate myself enough to have a few sessions on the Wii Fit to aid my new diet.

So what's been happening in the Blog World this week?

~ Treats like these really don't help me and my willpower!

~ People like to tempt me, not only the cupcakes look gorgeous but I'm completely head over heels for the style of this space.

~ Paris to New York - Two of the most gorgeous engagement shoots ever!

~ This wedding is beyond cool

~ With summer around the corner it's hard to imagine a snowy wedding, but I absolutely adore the photos from this winter celebration

~ I'm in love with all the details, so pretty! From the lantern lights above the tables, to the going away dress! Stunning

~ What's an engagement and wedding without the honeymoon?  From the very first photo I knew I was going to love to whole shoot.


~ Wise words

~ A Thank You note a day - cute!

~ Let the sun shine... indeed!

Happy Weekend - Hope it's a good one! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails