Friday 28 May 2010

Some Things for the Weekend

Another bank holiday weekend!  Has and I are going shopping for our rings tomorrow, we're going to the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham to find ourselves a deal... hopefully!

Our friends were married in New York earlier this month, as most of their family and friends couldn't attend they are having a party tomorrow night to celebrate.  I hope they have pictures to show us!  They got married in the Empire State Building, I bet it was amazing!


Also, today I ordered myself...... an iPhone!!  Yay!!  It will be arriving tomorrow morning and I.can't.wait

Things I've been loving this week

Have a wonderful weekend xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the iphone and Hipstamatic is so cool, can you tell I generally just play on my iphone!

    So cool they got married in the empire state building, I didnt know you could do that. We got engaged there, up on the 102nd floor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails