Thursday 27 May 2010

Wedding Weight Loss

I've been sticking to the diet religiously, even when we went out to Stratford I included a 99 ice cream into my points.   I'm very much in the zone and although I have a few wobbles where I would kill for a doughnut or pizza I'm focused on my end goal.

Last week I put on 1/2 pound.  It really upset me, the only thing I can think of that may have caused the gain was because I ate a meal of chicken and spaghetti before being weighed.  (Never again!)

Today is my usual weigh in day, but as I'm going to the Blue Door Bakery cupcake decorating workshop I went last night instead.  I'm happy to report that I lost 2 1/2 pounds. Yay!




1 comment:

  1. Well done, 2 1/2 is fab in a week.

    I wouldnt eat again before you go as it def doesnt make the reading right, you had prob actually lost weight last week but because you had just eaten it didnt show. Unless you normally get weighed after eating?

    I go on a saturday morning so easier than having to worry about what your eating during the day.

    Enjoy the cake decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails