Friday 14 May 2010

Wedding Weight Loss

I'm not going to lie the first week back on the wagon has been tough.  I was faced with eating out on Monday night, so I chose the healthiest option I could.  Then I was tempted by my  favourite ever meal on Tuesday (Spaghetti Bolognese) but I stayed strong and resisted.

I've also felt really hungry... every time I've felt like throwing in the towel and reaching for a Krispy Kreme I've looked at a picture of my dress.  The best incentive I have.  There is no way I am going to look back at my wedding photos in years to come and wish that I had lost more weight. Nu uh!

So, last night was my first weigh in. Bye bye 3lbs!  Yay! Even though I still have a way to go, it feels good to know I'm on the right track.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! 3lbs is fab in a week.

    If its WW you are doing they have a fab recipe for spag bol in the fast start book. We still eat it now.

    If not I can give you the receipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes I'm doing Weight Watchers, I don't have that recipe can you send it me?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails