Friday 14 May 2010

Some Things for the Weekend

Is it me or are the weeks flying by?  I can't believe it's Friday again although I'm not complaining!

Tonight I'm meeting with my friend Steven.  I've got big plans for Purple and Pearls and he's going to help me! 


 It's also my beautiful cousin and bridesmaid Natalie's birthday on Monday, so I'm going round to see her this weekend to sing happy birthday and watch her blow out her candles.
I will hopefully be able to get on with a few wedding projects this weekend too - fingers crossed!

Things that have floated my boat this week

~ The funkiest engagement shoot I've seen in a while!

~ Have you seen Disney's Up?  This cute couple obviously have!

~ NYC engagement shoot... picture by the bridge - oh my god!

~ Super elegant wedding - the bride's dress is unbelievably gorgeous

~ So much attention to the little details.. amazing

~ Loving this cute and colourful outdoors wedding - plus the bride accessories with a blue cardigan!

~ Ruffles, look at the gorgeous ruffles!  Part one and two.

~ This wedding gave me goose pimples!  The special moment between mother and daughter, the look on everyone's faces and just look at the groom!  I love this wedding.

~ A post on pearls!

~ I need to make these... and I'd have to try them, just to make sure they were ok!

Have a fab, fab weekend! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails