Monday 7 June 2010

Hello Monday

Hello Monday Morning, you've come around far too fast and I could have done with a few more hours in bed but since you're here I may as well make the most of you!

Weekend was very good.  Sex and the City 2 not so good... I won't rant but all I'll say is that I was very disappointed.

Rage Against the Machine in Finsbury Park were very, very good!


I managed to print out 88 Chrysler Buildings ready to be cut out for our order of services, as well as most of our evening invitations and I've guillotined around half of them.

I'm going to be making the most of my cupcake kit I got from the workshop at Blue Door Bakery tonight and make decorations for some cupcakes I'm taking to the festival on Wednesday.

Also.... BIG news for me.  My friend and web developer extraordinaire Steven has been working on a brand new Purple and Pearls which should be going live this week.  Exciting times!

That's pretty much all I've been or will be up to, what about you?  How was your weekend? Any plans for the week ahead?

1 comment:

  1. I was a bit dissapointed with SATC 2 as well.

    I liked it but it wasnt as good as the first or the series which I loved, and I also thought that they went too far with some bits too.

    Looking forward to seeing the Chrysler buildings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails